Search

Search for a tour by category:

Search site:

Covington House

This early log cabin (1846) was moved to Leverich Park in 1926 by the Fort Vancouver Historical Society. It is the oldest known house in the state. Richard Covington, a Hudson’s Bay Company employee built it. It is used as event space by the Vancouver Women’s League who leases it from the City.