Search

Search for a tour by category:

Search site:

Flint-Olsen Barn

Built by the Purdy J. Flint family around 1890 to house horses and cows. The property was purchased by Knute Olsen and his brother, Martin, in 1909. The farm has always been used for growing fruit trees such as pears, prunes and apples and is still farmed by members of the Olsen family.