Holy Family is a bilingual parish located in the White Center neighborhood. The complex includes the church, a former convent (now the rectory), the old rectory (now the church offices), plus the adjacent bilingual school. The church is an impressive Romanesque Revival style building with beautiful stained glass windows all around. Masses in Spanish are packed with Latino families who call Seattle their home.
The present church was constructed in 1954, replacing a former, smaller church on the same site. The old rectory and convent were built in 1951 and 1949, respectively.