Search

Cultural History Pages:

Search for a tour by category:

Search site:

Knapp Point

Also known as Knapp Landing is just west of the former community of Knapp that was establish in 1908 around a station along the Northern Pacific Railway. The railroad company named the station after the farm from whom they purchased the property for the right-of-way.

Return