Search

Search for a tour by category:

Search site:

Pink Elephant Car Wash

This is the second car wash site opened in 1956. The first was opened in 1951 at 4th and Lander in the SoDo neighborhood of Seattle. Nation’s first automated car wash in Washington. Established in 1951 by Dean, Archie, and Eldon Anderson. Dean and Eldon invented machines to do the washing.