Heritage Tours:

Search for a tour by category:

Search site:

string(50) ""


The location of a logging camp, which was  in operation for more than 30 years as of 1941. In the community were also two lumber mills. It was named by the Northern Pacific Railway for Allen White, who built a saw mill in 1890, and operated it for many years.