Search

Search for a tour by category:

Search site:

Argyle

A scattered community on North Bay at northwest end of Griffin Bay. It is reported to have been named by a local settler for Argyle, Scotland. A post office was established as San Juan on June 5, 1873 and became Argyle on November 13, 1886 and was closed on April 30, 1912.