Search

Cultural History Pages:

Search for a tour by category:

Search site:

Greenacres

A community of garden tracts that was once the center of extensive irrigation; but shortage of water led to retrenchment. Central Valley High School, at the western edge of the village, was completed in 1928, and had a five-acre playfield. The building was demolished, however, replaced by the new Greenacres Middle School.