Heritage Tours:

Search for a tour by category:

Search site:

string(50) ""

Kennedy’s Lagoon

The Old Courthouse (Grennan and Crannery Store), built in 1855 as a store, is a well-preserved frame structure. The many-windowed front facing the road has two entrances, and the gabled roof bears two brick chimneys. A stately maple at one corner reputedly was planted by Captain Henry Roeder.