Heritage Tours:

Search for a tour by category:

Search site:

string(50) ""


The first name was Bull Town, for William Bull, who settled there in 1880. In 1892, when a post office was established, Mr. Bull suggested the present name, for the town’s proximity to tidewater. The beach in this section is a favorite spot for digging the succulent, but elusive, geoduck (goey-duck), largest of the burrowing clams.