Search

Cultural History Pages:

Search for a tour by category:

Search site:

Valley

It was platted on July 29, 1891 by Daniel C. Corbin when the Spokane Falls & Northern Railway line was built. The town was named by Mr. Corbin because it is in the Colville Valley at the entrance of the main valley to the north.

Today there is an industrial plant located just south of Valley.