Search

Search for a tour by category:

Search site:

Warnick

A small town on the North Fork of the Nooksack River, it was named in 1903 for an engineer who surveyed the Sumas extension of Bellingham Bay, and British Columbia Railway. East of the town the winding Nooksack River appears, a glistening thread far below in the valley. The town once had a small lumber mill, around which gathered a few houses. Warnick remains a small residential town, although there is no longer a lumber mill.