Heritage Tours:

Search for a tour by category:

Search site:

string(50) ""


Formerly an important lumber and shingle community, it was named for Noah and William Wickersham, who filed homesteads about 1885. William Wickersham was post master of the post office from June 5, 1891 to October 15, 1893 and from June 26, 1897 to January 13, 1899. The post office continued in operation until October 4, 1957.